“No one achieves anything alone.” – Leslie Knope
In honor of Leslie Knope and women everywhere, we celebrated Galentine’s Day early! It’s no secret that I’m a huge supporter of women lifting each other up and supporting each other, so why not take an entire day to celebrate?
This year, a few of my creative friends pulled together some crazy cute Galentine’s Day looks and, of course, there was dessert.
Wondering how to celebrate this beloved holiday this year? Here are some last minute ideas!
- Bachelor Marathon – You know you’re behind and you’re going to text your friends GIFs as you’re watching anyways.
- KARAOKE – Honestly, one of the best nights of my life involved my best friends and karaoke on a Tuesday night. Just a thought.
- Go to a bakery. Buy everything you’ve wanted to try. Eat it together, calories don’t count on Galentine’s Day.
- Parks & Rec Marathon – You have Leslie Knope to thank for this holiday anyways.
- Chick flick – Go see an embarrassingly cheesy movie. Laugh the whole time. One year, I saw a Nicholas Sparks movie with several sorority sisters and cried the entire time. It was a good night.
Wishing you the happiest of Galentine’s Days. Maybe your work day be short and your friendships be long.
Makeup: Kaitlyn Torberg | Photography: Brianna Kirk | Videographer: Caitlyn Kloeckl | Model: Savannah | Mixologist: Dahlia Homestead | Clothing: Primp Boutique